This website is to highlight and amplify all the amazing resources I am learning from.
It is a mix of podcasts/posts/books/peer-reviewed articles... and more...
I will update this regularly, bear with me as I am getting this database set up...
Knowledge is everywhere.
Vertical circular learning
means we create space for reflection, and for
all to teach and
- The series of Octvia's Parables by Toshi Reagon and Adrienne Marie Brown
[complementary to reading Octavia E. Butler's books]
- Say Your Mind by Kelechi Okafor [all episodes]
- The Receipts Podcast by Ghana's Finest, Tolly T, Milena Sanchezx [all episodes]
- Advocacy by the Liturgists
- Anayvette Martinez on the Brilliance of the Radical Monarchs by For The Wild
( go check out the Radical Monarchs!)
- What Now? by the Liturgists
- Parable of the Sower and Parable of the Talents by Octavia E. Butler
(Dystopian Futurism Books, and I think if everyone read these books the world would be very different]
- Intimations by Zadie Smith [Pandemic Short Stories]
- Jonathan Livingston Seagull by Richard Bach [very wholesome 1hr read]
- Dark Days by James Baldwin
- I'll give you the sun by Jandy Nelson (I-n-c-r-e-d-i-b-l-e)